HNNNNNNG OH GOSH WELL ALRIGHT SINCE YOU ASKED, DIAMOND OF MY HEART
1. Probably not a shocker but I love reading. I consistently have a story on the go, and can usually finish off a small book, 150-200 pages in three hours tops, usually less.
2. I live in a small one bedroom apartment with Boyfriend and two hellacious catchans.
3. I went to school for fashion design and illustration, and love makeup and clothes. An unhealthy amount. And earrings.
4. If I am into something I will literally research for three weeks before ever opening my mouth about it ever. I like to be informed before I bother talking about things.
5. It was always difficult for me to decide what I wanted to do when I grew up because I showed potential for a lot of things, and loved even more. I have a lot of skills I will never use for this reason. Like bookbinding.
6. I am an avid Ball Jointed Doll collector, I have about twelve dolls.
7. If a song makes me cry I will listen to it on repeat until I build up armour against it and don’t cry any more when I hear it. Nothing is worse then being out and about and suddenly bursting into unexplainable tears.
8. If I had to pin down my sexuality, which I don’t normally like to do I’d say I’m closest to demisexual then anything else.
9. My day job is Fashion Merchandiser.
10. I am currently looking to move to the GTA because where I live is boring and far from most of my friends. ;o;
hey everyone, SP posting through poops’ account again. we finally got the donation page set up here. thanks so much to everyone for all your generous offers, and we appreciate every kind word.
so the “helping us rebuild after the fire” donations are now officially being accepted
thanks again to everyone for your help. it’s made getting our lives back together so much easier.
help us rebuild after the fire
On December 3rd, 2013, there was a gas explosion in my apartment building that destroyed over 10 homes, including me and my fiance’s. We lost everything in the fire. Our three cats, Snack, Toph and Nibbler didn’t make it. Me, SP and our dog Pela survived by jumping off our balcony. SP and Pela are okay. I landed on my back and sustained injuries to my back, tailbone, ribcage, pelvis and legs. I can’t walk very much and am having to take off time from work. Thankfully, we are currently living with SP’s parents so we have a stable place to stay.
A lot of my friends have requested I make a donation post so they can help us repair our lives. I have a lot of medical bills from the fall, and everything we worked hard for is gone. Any and all donations are appreciated. Every little dollar counts for us, from buying soap to furniture. Thank you all for your continued kindness and support in this difficult time, it means so so much to us. <3
if this can get more notes than that tom hiddleston christmas tree i’ll feel a lot better about my life
if the universe could just do that for me that would be nice
I will reblog this a hundred thousand times myself if I have to